Play Sooner, Play Longer
- Lightest weight dog knee brace available
- Easy On/Off suspension band means NO complex harness to hold you back
- Who wants to go for a swim? Co-Polymer plastic means durable and waterproof
Help My Dog
Likely a sudden injury? This injury is also known as a CCL tear in dogs.
ACL tears cause a painful motion called the cranial drawer. From the second your dog tears her ACL, three things happen:
All three of these are prevented by using a brace to support her leg so she can start weight bearing sooner.
1. To diagnose an ACL tear, your Vet did a cranial drawer test. They shift the bones to see if the ligament is damaged, see RED arrows.
2. The Hero Brace is the only dog knee brace designed to use plastic (instead of straps) to resist that motion, see GREEN arrows.
3. Why is that important? Over time Velcro straps weaken and fail. Plastic stays strong ensuring consistent support for the entire life of your dog.Help my dog
Do dog knee braces work? Judge for yourself
Owner submitted videos say so much. They are not edited.
Please keep in mind, if your dog could not play frisbee the second before their injury, be practical. Braces can help and they are not magic. Just know that we will do all we can to help you reach your goals.
There are over 200 breeds of dogs. How can 5 standard sizes possibly fit them all?
That's why we make custom braces, so you have the best chance to succeed!
Make sure your dog is comforatable, choose custom fit not "One-Size-Fits-None"Help my dog
“Charlie just started cruising around with no problem immediately, no hesitation–it was awesome. Thanks for all you do!!”
–Dr. Annette Richmond, Natural Veterinary Therapy, Carmel, California