Play Sooner, Play Longer
- Most light weight dog knee brace available, helping dogs play carefree
- Our easy On/Off suspension band means NO complex harness
- Waterproof and durable, and swimming is a perfect recovery activity
Help My Dog Play Again
An ACL tear causes a painful motion in the leg called the cranial drawer.
The moment your dog tears his or her ACL, three things happen:
Fortunately, these common tear conditions can be prevented when your dog wears a durable and proven Hero Knee Brace. This knee brace provides sufficient leg support and allows your dog to start bearing weight sooner.
1. To diagnose an ACL tear, your Vet did a cranial drawer test. They shift the bones to see if the ligament is damaged, see RED arrows.
2. The Hero Brace is the only dog ACL brace designed to use plastic (instead of straps) to resist that motion, see GREEN arrows.
3. Why is that important? Over time Velcro straps weaken and fail. Plastic stays strong ensuring consistent support for the entire life of your dog.Help my dog play again
Do dog knee braces work? Judge for yourself
Owner submitted videos say so much. They are not edited.
Please keep in mind, if your dog could not play frisbee the second before their injury, be practical. Braces can help an ACL tear and they are not magic. Just know that we will do all we can to help you reach your goals.
There are over 200 breeds of dogs. How can 5 standard sizes possibly fit them all?
That's why we make custom ACL braces, so you have the best chance to succeed!
Make sure your dog is comforatable, choose custom fit not "One-Size-Fits-None"Help my dog play again
“Charlie just started cruising around
with no problem immediately, no hesitation–it was awesome. Thanks for all you
–Dr. Annette Richmond, Natural Veterinary Therapy, Carmel, California