Trying To Help Your Pet?
Over the past 10+ years, Hero has developed an innovative stifle brace for dogs. A stifle brace is the equivalent to a knee brace in humans. It is used to support dogs that have had a CCL (ACL) tear in their knee.
Dogs Using A Stifle Brace:
- Climb stairs paw over paw
- Are able to put weight on their leg
- Walk with less pain
- Best of all, get back to playing!
Knee braces can play an important role in treating cruciate ligament ruptures, whether surgery is an option for your pet or not. For those who cannot have surgery, braces allow those animals to return to normal daily activities almost immediately after being fitted with a custom brace. The brace applies the corrective forces needed to support proper joint function, allowing the natural healing processes of the animal’s body to take over. For those who undergo surgery, bracing supports the stifle joint, minimizing strain and wear on the joint during the recovery process, and improving the surgical outcome.
What Makes The Hero Brace Ideal?
- Under-Sleeve Suspension.
- Simple is better right? With Hero, you do not need a complex harness to make sure the brace stays on your dog at the dog park.
- Co-Polymer Plastic Design
- More durable than fabric, buy a brace once, not once a month
- Waterproof, who wants to go for a swim?
- Life Of Dog Guarantee (Stifle Brace Only)
- Plastic and joints will not fail your dog
- Straps and neoprene can be replaced for a minimal charge
- Innovative Biomechanics
- Your pal cannot have surgery, yet still deserves the best
- Hero’s Next Generation Biomechanical Design is the brain child of a collaboration of industry leading Veterinarians, Therapists, Biomechanists, and Certified Prosthetists-Orthotists. Hero’s design team is unmatched.
- Custom Made To Your Dog
- There are 14 sizes of knee braces for humans. There are over 200 breeds of dogs. You would need 100+ sizes to get the proper fit and correction.
- Custom gives the best outcomes for your animal.
Who Is Using Hero?
- Carrie Adrian, PT, PhD, Director of Rehabilitation for VCA Hospitals (Read More)
- Michelle Beck, DVM, Backlund Animal Clinic (Read More)
We work in partnership with Veterinarians and Therapists worldwide.
- Candid communication regarding the possible function of the devices
- To listen
- To work with the Veterinarian or Therapist to design the best device to meet your goals
- To provide techniques to help you teach the animal to use the device
- To provide timely fabrication and follow-up with the device
- To provide a durable, custom device
- To always strive to be better
To find out how to help your pet, contact us at 877-684-5659.
We are here from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Time, Monday-Friday